POC Road Ventral Air Spin Helmet Unisex - Hydrogen White Matt
The unique design of the Ventral Air, influenced by the award winning Octal and Ventral, enhances the helmet and rider's aerodynamic profile, managing the wind to reduce drag. The Ventral Air has been designed with an optimized profile and specific airflow zones which has the effect of increasing airflow and creating enhanced ventilation and cooling. Residual air travelling over and around the helmet is managed by an aerodynamically optimized trailing edge, which reduces turbulence and improves the helmet and rider's aerodynamic profile.
To deliver on our mission POC helmets are all developed with our whole helmet concept at the centre of our design process; using optimized materials throughout the helmet. The Ventral Air SPIN is extremely lightweight yet features a fully wrapped unibody shell construction for extra security and an EPS liner which optimized for the perfect balance between weight and safety. A lightweight adjustment system and ergonomic precision strap design offers a superb and flexible fit. The helmet also features a new eye garage for practical storage of bike glasses.
- Unique design optimized with CFD testing for aerodynamic performance and minimal air turbulence
- Features POC's patent pending oblique impact protection system, SPIN
- High performance EPS liner with targeted and optimized density to provide the ideal balance of low weight and crash protection.
- Fully wrapped uni-body shell construction to increase safety and helmet integrity.
- Light weight size adjustment system for a personalized fit.
- Easily adjustable precision straps anchored to the helmet liner for extra comfort and safety.
- Eye garage to keep your sunglasses securely in position when placed on the helmet.
- Used by many pro teams, inc. EF Education First Drapac p/b Cannondale Pro Cycling Team
- Comes in both Matte and Gloss colors