1000 Mile Fusion Walking Sock
UK 4-7 Working Days
Conventional sock wisdom dictates that you can either have padding for protection and comfort or two layers for reduced friction.
The 1000 Mile Fusion Walking Sock breaks that mould with innovative design and material technology.
This sock is the first of it's kind that offers not just the 1000 Mile double layer sock's BLISTER-FREE GUARANTEE but padded comfort zones on the heel, toe and Achilles tendon.
The padding combined with the high volume Merino wool give warmth and volume perfect for Autumn/Winter right through until Spring.
Just what you need when you're in the thick of it.
This product contains Merino Wool: Merino wool is one of softest types of wool available and is perfect for regulating body temperature. The wool provides warmth without overheating the wearer and it's moisture wicking properties combined with being slightly moisture repellent allow the wearer to remain dry.
- Achilles Tendon protection: full length padded protection for the Achilles Tendon - the first sock to offer you this!
- Arch bracing: for additional support
- Padded comfort zones: padding on the toe, heel and ball area of the foot for extra comfort and protection
- Double layer construction: eliminates friction between foot and shoe, reducing wear and preventing blisters
- Tactel® inner layer: wicks away perspiration to keep feet dry
- Sizing by UK shoe size
- Outer layer: 40% Merino Wool, 29% Nylon, 23% Polyester, 6% Cotton and 2% Lycra.
- Inner Layer: 100% Tactel®.
- Machine wash at 30 degree, No tumble dry.