At just 684g a pair the CAMP Tour Nanotech (Semi-Automatic) is one of the lightest steel crampons available and is ideal for lightweight winter walking, glacier travel and ski-touring. The nanotechnology used in Sandvik Nanoflex Steel creates a superior metal that is 30% stronger and 20% harder than traditional chromoly steel thereby allowing us to use a thinner cross section (1.8mm) that results in a crampon that is not only lighter, but stronger, more durable and stainless by design. The thinner cross section also creates sharper, thinner points that penetrate hard snow with ease. Semi-Automatic binding fits most technical mountaineering boots.
Please note,due to the reduced size of the front platform, we recommend this crampon for boots up to size 44. For larger boots, we recommend the XLC 390.
- The lightest steel crampons in the world.
- Constructed from Sandvik Nanoflex Steel.
- 10 points for a compact, superlight body.
- Semi-Automatic binding fits most technical mountaineering boots.
- Suitable for sizes 36-44.
- Only 684g pair.
- Comes with crampon bag for ease of storage.
- Anti-balling plates included.