CAMP 1428 Corsa Ice Axe
• The lightest ice axe in the world!
• Forged aluminum pick and adze
• Ideal for snow travel and self arrest
• Can be used as an anchor for glacier rescue and traversing cornices
• Nylon spike plug on 60 and 70cm lengths keeps ice out of the shaft
• CC4U wear indicator warns when the pick is dull beyond the safe limit
• Optional sliding leash (1305) easily attaches to the shaft
The clean design provides amazing performance especially considering how little it weighs. Perfect for glacier travel, ski mountaineering and adventure racing. The 7075-T6 aluminum alloy head and shaft meet all CE and UIAA requirements for strength and durability. However, the Corsa is not recommended for ice climbing, rugged mixed terrain, or for intense step chipping.