CAMP 2521 X-All Mountain Ice Axe
- Optimized pick angle and tooth configuration climbs all angles of ice remarkably well
- Hot-forged aluminum alloy head allows for 2 configurations: pick & adze and pick & hammer
- T-rated chromoly steel pick and T-rated 7075-T6 aluminum alloy shaft (CE-UIAA type 2)
- 3 part handle can be optimized for different conditions and hand size
- Interchangeable steel spike is large enough to stick on low angle glacier ice and has a hole large enough to clip a carabiner for use with lanyards
- Everything about the X-All Mountain makes it easier to get single-swing sticks and the more technical the ice, the more it outperforms the competition. The handle is now 3 parts that can be assembled in the precise way that fits the terrain being climbed and allows the climber to fine-tune the position of the upper pommel. It also increases mechanical resistance to the specific stresses on each part of the handle. Everything else about the geometry, balance and weight remain the same.