Powapass TT10 Training Machine inc. 5 Training balls & Swivel Base
by Green Kiwi
Original price £1,395.00
Current price £1,092.00
Delivery: Jersey 2-4 Working Days
UK 4-7 Working Days
- The TT10 has 5 speeds and can be programmed also to deliver 5 balls at set intervals of 2, 4, 6 and 8 seconds ball dispatch to allow for fast reaction training and shuttle fitness training, the machine also has coaches drop where the remote can be pushed and a ball delivered at the coaches’ demand.
- It has more power to deliver the ball over a further distance & essentially has some additional features that the Powapass TT5 will not have, such as a multiple time interval switch that can be set to have ball dispensed.
- It is completely portable & will weight approx 25kg.
- The machine offers clubs the ability to train an individual on their weaknesses or to build on their strengths.
- Tremendous for goalies to practice hand eye coordination & reflexes.
- Train in your own back yard, down at the park, on a pitch solo, or as part of a group.
- Remote Controlled
- Rechargeable Battery
- Adjustable Angles
- 5 Interval Ball Release
- 5 Speed Controls
- High Power Motor
- Unique Repeat Function
- Ball Alert Buzzer/Flashing Light
- TT10 can pass a ball up to 25m on the full and has a total passing zone of up to 45m
- 5 Training Balls Extension Rail
- Portable & Light Weight
- Detachable ball chute for easy transportation
- Strong durable design
- (Swivel Base Additional)
- Ball PSI 14-18
- Coaches can train individuals and be certain each ball will hit the desired target and get the most out of training sessions.
- Heading, trapping, first time touch, turns, crosses, corners, volleying and the use of thighs and chests for controlling the ball are what Powapass is all about.
- Strengthen player’s skills and fitness levels by simulating actual drills using the repeat function that will send a ball at set intervals until the feeder is empty without having to press the remote continually.
- Powapass will improve player’s confidence.
- Keepers can train solo on all aspects of their game, reflex action, positioning and hand eye co-ordination can be strengthened through the repetitive nature of Powapass.
- High long balls, low fast balls, penalty practice, shots on goal and training drills for the keeper are a must with Powapass.
- Adult supervision required for use with under 16's